The Directorate of Faculty Development & IQAC (D FD & IQAC)
Established in the year 2018
- To upgrade the knowledge and skills of faculty members in the institutions of higher education.
- To develop interpersonal skills and communication skills of the faculty.
- To orient the faculty toward the competitive curriculum design and use of latest technology for teaching and learning process.
- To provide the skills set to the faculty for knowledge acquisition, knowledge dissemination, knowledge evaluation, knowledge creation, knowledge preservation and knowledge application.
- To inculcate the organizational skills, ethical values, professional skills to fulfill the multi-tasking needs of the faculty.
- To provide a platform to interact with reputed industries and organizations This may promote research and consultancy projects and IPR generation.
- To abreast the faculty with advances in their respective fields.
- To keep the faculty engaged with the cutting edge technologies and continuous leaning processes.
- To produce skilled manpower of high quality comparable to the best in the world and inadequate numbers to meet the complex technological needs of the country.
- To develop the entrepreneurship development skills to the faculty and in turn to the students.
- Facilitating the creation of a learner-centric environment conducive for quality education and faculty maturation to adopt the required knowledge and technology for participatory teaching and learning process.
- Dissemination of information on the various quality parameters of higher education.
- Development of Quality Culture in University.
- To develop a quality system for conscious, consistent and catalytic programmed action to improve the academic and administrative performance of the University.
- To promote measures for institutional functioning towards quality enhancement through internalization of quality culture and institutionalization of best practices.
1) Two Week Faculty Development Programme “Industrial Robotics” in collaboration with APSSDC, organized from 09.07.2018 to 21.07.2018 at Mechanical Engineering Department, JNTUA CEA.
2) Times Higher Education (THE) World University Rankings 2018.
- Times Higher Education World University Rankings 2018. Rank 1001+
- Asia University Rankings 2019.Rank 401-450
- Emerging Economies 2018. Rank 301-350
- QS BRICS World University Rankings 2018. Rank: 201-250
- QS BRICS World University Rankings 2019. Rank: 281-290
- QS India University Ranking 2019. Rank: 61-65
4) JNTUA IQAC Committee is formed on 07.05.2018.